SCHOOL & LIBRARY VISITS AUTHOR Karen Carr
(2017-2018 school year)
Thank you for booking a school visit! I look forward to speaking with your students and helping your teachers encourage literacy. This is going to be fun!
- BASIC INFO
I follow whatever schedule you arrange, and will arrive at least 30 minutes before the first assembly, to set up equipment.
Contact me regarding my fees at email@example.com
- A microphone, preferably wireless.
- A media cart with laptop and projector (no audio needed for the PowerPoint.)
- A room which darkens for viewing PowerPoint slides. (I’ll bring my laptop.
- A table for laying out my props
- A tech support person to make sure everything is working properly.
- At least one teacher in the room during each presentation.
- HOW DO WE HANDLE THE PAYMENT OF THE VISIT?
Payment is made on the day of the visit.
Contact me regarding the fee.
A signed contract, listing the details of the visit, is included. Please return a copy to me once it has been signed by an authorized school representative.
- FREE BOOKS!
Yours school library can receive one FREE copy book of each book for each school site for each day scheduled.
- BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE
- My web site: www.karenmcarr.vpweb.com
- Publisher for Littlest Penguin, www.guardianangelpublishing.com (40% off)